IT Infrastructure Engineer / ConsultantLocation: Southampton
Salary: £45,000.00 - £55,000.00
Are you currently designing and deploying IT Infrastructure platforms and technologies in a MSP or End User environment? Or are you currently in a 3rd Line Engineer role but looking to progress into a project infrastructure design and deployment role? Do you have strong skills in Windows Server, AD, and VMware together with some Unified comms / Skype for Business skills?
Excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding and forward-thinking technology company based in between Southampton and Fareham. Extensive training and funding for certifications available.
In this role you will have the opportunity to get involved in:
- The latest IT Infrastructure technologies such as: MS Azure, Windows Server 2016, O365, together with the most recent updates in Citrix, VMware and Cisco.
- Designing and implementing solutions
- Providing pre-sales support and attending client meetings
- Creating technical documentation
- Manage and maintain appropriate project documentation and handover completed project paperwork to support desk
Core skills and experience:
- Experience of implementing new IT solutions or upgrades (Hardware & Software) with an interest in professional development and learning new releases.
- Microsoft Server Operating Systems from 2008R2
- Exchange 2013 / 2016
- VMware or Hyper-V
- Some Unified Comms / UC / Skype for Business
- Citrix XenApp 7.X (Desirable)
- MS Azure (Desirable)
- MS SQL Server (Desirable)
- Storage / SAN technologies (Desirable)
- Backup & Security (Desirable)
Excellent benefits package including 25 days holiday, Pension and extensive training opportunities.
Contact: email@example.com, 01489 858059